Welcome! This is the homepage for our soon-to-be Gîte on the River Dordogne – a character stone cottage overlooking the River Dordogne, with incredible views, a private rear garden and direct river access!
Formerly a summer family fishing retreat, it is currently undergoing sympathetic renovations and will be available for holiday rentals from Summer 2019.
Ideal for 2-3 people, the cottage is located in a quiet, pretty French village in the heart of the Gorges de la Dordogne – a UNESCO-protected biosphere site.
- Uninterrupted river and forest views from the gîte and garden
- Characterful, comfortable accommodation
- Private rear garden with direct river access for swimming, boating and fishing
- Stunning landscape and unspoilt natural environment
- Set in the heart of a quiet, pretty village
- On the border of Corrèze and Cantal departments, between the Parc Naturel Regional (PNR) Millevaches en Limousin and the Parc Naturel Regional (PNR) des Volcans d’Auvergne.
- An ideal base for exploring Limousin, Auvergne and the northern Lot – regions of exceptional natural beauty, forests, lakes, rivers, hiking trails, history, chateaux, ‘plus beaux villages’ and – of course – plenty of delicious regional products.
- A largely undiscovered, quiet and un-touristed region – perfect to discover and fall in love with.